Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Children's Literature Reviews! Really, that's just a fancy way of saying this is a place where I plan to post reviews of children's books that I consider to be particularly high quality, special, or noteworthy in some way. I don't plan on reviewing books that were disappointing to me.

I have a preschool-age child, so my reviews will mostly cover books of interest to her at this point. I'm finding such a variety in the quality of books available that I wanted to create a place where I could highlight those we've enjoyed the most. The books could be anything from classics (including ones I've saved from my own childhood bookshelf) to new releases. I hope you'll stop by your local library or bookstore and check some of them out! I'd also enjoy hearing your recommendations.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment